Who doesn’t love a glow in the dark party? I think this is such a fun idea for a graduation party. It is great for all age groups and adds a bit of playful excitement to your graduation festivities. From party favors to getting your guests to interact, here are a few crafty ideas to get your party started.
1. PARTY FAVORS- You are headed for a bright future! Pick up a light bulb container at a local crafts store, Michael’s is my favorite. Fill up the light bulb with some neon skittles or M&M’s, any neon candy will do. Make a fun sign with neon ink and attach to the light bulb with baker’s twine. A festive and easy party favor for your graduation party.
2. CENTERPIECES-Neon Vases- Head to the Dollar Store and pick up some inexpensive clear vases. Fill them up with water and add a few drops of neon acrylic paint. You could use either silk or real flowers. I prefer live flowers, a big white dahlia might be fun, it would help make the neon colors pop!
3. CAKE TABLE- Make the cake table SPARKLE! Super Simple. Use an old Patron bottle ( depending on the age of the graduate :) ) or any interesting shaped vase. Light the sparklers and watch the cake table glow. This easy craft adds a celebratory vibe that is so magical.
4. BALLOONS- Get your neon on! I love these balloons, so festive and super easy! All you need is neon tape and stickers from any office supply store, attach to white helium balloons. Pick up some variegated neon string from any craft store, again I like Michael’s, attach to the balloon for your glow in the dark fun.
5. FUN ACTIVITY- Glow in the Dark Hula Hoops!!! What grad would not love this? Have a hula hoop contest to get the guests into the theme and interacting with each other. Again, it’s pretty simple, all you have to do is get neon tape from any craft store and tape around the hula hoop. BOOM… instant fun!
Light up your party and have a NEON GRAD DAY!