I love to personalize a party and 4th of July is around the corner, so what better way to get your party started then to put your own magic touch on your festivities, right? It’s all in the details and the sparkly touches that makes a party unique and memorable. Here are a few tips I shared this morning on Action News Now and taught Alex Backushow to get her party on. Thanks Alex for your continued support, you know I think you are DARLING!
1. Flag Pallet- This is a super easy and fun project to do with the family, a great way to personalize your party. My daughter, Makenzi and I worked on this project together. Shipping pallets are imperfect, so there is no such thing as perfection. In fact, the more imperfect it is, the more vintage it feels. Shipping pallets are readily available at any company that regularly receives large shipments, they are often advertised for free on places like Craig’s List. Here’s how we did it.
First, we measured with a ruler the area we wanted to be blue.
We sprayed the penciled area in navy blue, then rotated the rest of the pallets in red and white to create the look of the American flag,
After we let the paint dry, we downloaded a star stencil online and began stenciling the stars on the navy blue.
Viola! The finished product!
2. 4th of July White Wine Sangria. TO DIE FOR! I love that it is made from my fave, white wine! It’s mine kind of patriotic punch. Accent with fun items from both The Summer and Stars & Stripes Trunk.
Here’s how to make it: Best White Wine Sangria you’ll ever have!
Combine Strawberries, blueberries and cookie cutter star-shaped pineapple, 2 bottles of white wine, 1/2 cup triple-sec, 1/2 cup of berry flavored vodka, 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of simple syrup in a 3 Qt. pitcher, stir, chill and serve!
3. Be creative with the Kid Toys! These fun windmills have a patriotic touch when placed in a nautical vase and a scoop of sand. Like I said, It’s all in the details my friends.
4. Personalize with the Chalkboard. Everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE my chalkboard. It’s the best way to make your party SHINE with your personality. Here’s a little of me shining on my chalkboard!
5. If you are feeling a little crunched for time, pick up The Stars & Stripes Trunk and everything will ship to your door ready to celebrate a festive holiday.
For more fun tips, be sure to watch “How to Personalize your 4th of July” on Action News Now.
HAPPY. HAPPY to all my friends. Much love to a safe and UNIQUE 4th of July.