I am so in love with my giving garland, I had to bring it back again this year. It's the perfect peacemaker for this year's Thanksgiving dinner. Loaded with happy questions, it promotes positive conversation and good vibes to keep everyone in the right frame of mind.The giving garland is made of jute twine, tied at both ends and simply attached with different questions to the twine. String the giving garland through your Thanksgiving centerpiece and ignite the happiness during your holiday feast.
Simple. Easy. Happy.
Here are a few sample questions for your garland:
1. What is something that always makes you happy?
2. If you could have a super hero power what would it be?
3. What's your most happy childhood memory?
4. What's your favorite song and why?
5. What famous person would make the best friend?
Be Creative. Keep it Positive. Have Fun. And most of all BE HAPPY.